Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Puss n Foot

Never try to break up a cat fight. Our 2 oldest cats, Taro and Chilly were fighting. I just casually moved my foot between them to separate them from each other. This has always worked in the past, until today. Taro latched on to my foot with both claws and proceeded to take a huge bite out of my foot. I will say that if I had a little more room to move around I would have dropped kick Taro across the house. But the way he had his fangs planted into my foot he wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon.

I had to bang him up against the wall before he letted go. I them proceeded to recite all the curse words I could remember, although I did repeat a few, while scrambling to get a towel and an ice pack to stop the bleeding pouring out of 4 major teeth holes in my foot. A day after the swelling went down and the blood stopped I took this picture. On the plus side I can walk again. I was getting a little tired sitting in my reclining chair watching my DVD collection of Hogan’s Heroes and Deadliest Catch while my wife served pizza and soda to me. :)

No comments: