Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pizza Hut Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers


Recently one of my sons was bugging me to get a garlic bread pizza from Pizza Hut. And as I was working one Friday near a Pizza Hut I stopped in and ordered it for him. On a whim, I also ordered the Hershey’s Chocolate Dunkers. Thinking that it would be interesting to eat and enjoy. I ordered 2 of them and after picking up my order, I headed home.

After a very long ride home as the car was filled with the smell of chocolate and pizza, I produced to an awaiting family that night’s dinner with dessert. It was during eating these chocolate dunkers that my youngest son really took a liking to them. He was consuming them like a fish to water. I had two pieces and did everyone else. But my youngest son ate the rest of them.

His mouth was covered with chocolate as it was dipping down his face. By the next day he was begging for more of these. Can’t blame him because I want more of them as well. 

No comments: