Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

India Women on Facebook

I've been busy with work for quite a while now. It wasn't until a few days ago that I checked my Facebook account and noticed that I had a lot on new friends request from India. Seeing as at the time I had less than 50 friends, I very quickly accepted their friend request.

By the next day as I am looking over my new Facebook friends info I noticed that they are primarily bi-sexual women who really love showing off their full figured bodies. Mostly in the nude. Weather this is just a few Indian women who enjoy doing this or something throughout all of India that Indian women love to express I am not sure. But India is home to the Karma Sutra. And even though my online translator has no idea what comments they are posting, the pictures of these full figured women are more better looking than those tooth pick shaped super models we have here in America.

No comments: