Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Unexpectant Enema

After my doctor told me to give up soda drinks, I looked around to find something else to quench my thirst, so to speak. One day I tried coconut water with pineapple. I bought 2 of them and gave it a try. The taste took some getting used to but I drank both of them. But in a few hours my body was hurting.

The kind of hurt were my butt cheeks locked up as my stomach was growling very loud. Luckily I made it to the bathroom in between the convulsions to prepare for the worse. And what happened next scared it all out of me. I’m in position with a strong urge to push. So much liquid was firing out of my butt that I thought that I was drilling a hole through the toilet.


It was a good thing I was sitting down because I was tired. It felt like a lost a few pounds and from what was in the toilet told me that my intestines and colon was pressured washed from the inside. If you try this; good luck.

No comments: