Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beenee Weenee

Know your audience. I recently got my oldest son to start eating more vegetables. Mostly the beans part of it. He would run out of the room to not eat vegetables. Even to the point of going without TV and computer time to not eat them. Until that one evening I'm eating some beans and nature took its course. I let out one that vibrated everything around me. The kids laughed themselves out of their chairs and my wife just gave me 'the look' followed with advise about going to the bathroom.

As my son soon made the discovery that beans make gas. He ate a whole can of beens and sure enough he came to be a true believer that beans are good to eat as well as a good way to scare the cats. He passed one the other day I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Now he wants me to pull his finger now.

No comments: