Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Unified Korea 2012

A couple of days ago I chatted with a few friends from Korea who informed me of a few things taking place in Korea. Behind the scenes sort of thing. Normally if someone else had told me this I would have seriously doubted them but seeing as the type of job position they hold and the people they meet everyday, I knew it to be true.

Sometime in 2012, a date is yet to be set, the proverbial wall that separates North and South Korea will be torn down. The Korean War that has not officially ended since it began in 1950 will finally come to an end allowing governments on either sides to officially begin working together to unite the country.

Much the same way that happened in Berlin, Germany in 1989. Once the wall came down, both governments began to reunify the country. And events are in preparation to take place in Korea for 2012.

No comments: