Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Dream Weaver

It is amazing what cartoons can teach people these days. From an episode of Batman the Animated Series, I learned that while you are dreaming, using one side of your brain, one cannot read in your dreams, which is done using the other side of the brain. So the dream I had yesterday is a really ‘message in the bottle’ dream or eating a pack of frozen hot dogs and two bottles of chocolate Nesquik is not good for me.

In the dream there are a lot of people in our house. The phone is ringing and I go and answer the phone. As I am looking at the call screen I see the name clearly saying Susan on it. I answer the phone and she tells me that I have to move my whole family to Japan within two years. She then tells me that top religious leaders have already started moving to Japan. Even though I prefer Okinawa, the feeling I was getting was Hokkaido.

After the conversation ends I take my wife for a drive to look at the Christmas decorations at other houses in the area. There were a lot of windmill decorations. I then wake up at 2:33 AM were my wife didn’t like that I woke her up to talk with her about the dream. I then went back to sleep for a couple more hours before I had to get up and go to work. But even though it was a very short dream, I still remember it very clearly. I think I’ll eat Chef Boyardee Ravioli right out of the can tonight for dinner. No telling what I’ll dream about.

No comments: