Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fusion Fall

A good sign that one is getting older is when you start complaining the craziness that kids do. One is particular is my oldest who loves playing Fusion Fall on the Cartoon Networks website. The game looks good and I really have no problem with my kids playing the game. So long as their homework is done first.  The part that really gets my goat is the amount of time it takes this game to load up. And that is just for starters.

Our home has two computers both of with has played online games with relative ease; that is until they are challenged to work with this ‘game’. I say game because that is what my kids call it. For me it is a screen saver that takes almost an hour to load and about five minutes to play before the game crashes. And everyday it’s the same routine as I sit there scratching my head as to why they love this waste of space game instead of playing another game that actually works.

As one comedian once said, “The best part about kids is making them.” 

No comments: