Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ZWP 4168


Today my wife and I were almost involved in a major traffic accident. Returning from Raleigh to Wendell on Business 64 highway near the Mini Carolina Storage outside Wendell, an African American woman driving a car in the left lane parallel to us proceeded to journey into our lane. No turn signal or hand wave of any type. To give you an idea of how parallel we were, I could see everything in her back seat as well as the type of clothing she had on. The reason I took noticed of this vehicle was due to her driving skill I witness just moments earlier when she almost ran a red light in front of the Leif Auto Dealership. Luckily the other drivers as me were able to avoid hitting her.

As I maneuvered my van onto the shoulder of the road while applying the brakes I quickly blew the vans horn to no aveil. Even the cars behind us had already slowed down as these events were unfolding but she simply speeded off towards Wendell. With me driving right behind her.  As we were driving through Wendell she decided to pull into Wendell Magnet school by way of an illegal left turn. Needless to say there was a long wait for her to make this turn due to the traffic of cars coming the other way and lining up to pick up the kids from school. Which is the reason there is no left turn made in this area? 

As a parade of cars waited for this woman the sound of many car horns echoed throughout the area. The whole time my wife was trying to calm me down. I was majorly pissed off at a driver who didn’t seem to care how many cars she ran off the road or the traffic jam she created to get where she was going. So if you ever see a car with a North Carolina license plate with ZWP 4168 on it, stay clear.  

No comments: