Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Women in my Life

With everything that has been happening within the last 24 hours could be like living in the middle of a tear jerker drama movie. My wife, after getting an injection to burn the nerve endings in her lower back yesterday, was finally able to use her legs this morning. The pain is gone but with no feeling in that area of her back she's a little scared to walk.

While doing some housework while she was resting I did a quick internet check and received what some would say the second blow. A letter I wrote to an old friend from a long time ago responded. In shock and awe I became numb as a doorknob. An old picture of her was like the ‘Ghost of Christmas Past’ but the message hit me like the ‘Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come’. A general topic of discussion for all but cutted through me like Perseus removing the head off of Medusa in Clash of the Titans. In a way I knew it was coming but almost impossible to be fully prepare for it.

The major players in my life going through different pains with never enough ‘I’m sorry.’ to end the pain. Dosesn't mean I'm going to stop.

"Instead of regretting what we cannot do, it is better to do what one can. Even for example, what you do has nothing to do with results, you must forge forward."
-Yuuko Ichihara. Volume 9, P.157. (xxxholic manga)
or
(James 5:16)

No comments: