Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Face of Meth

Link to more images
Well I did my usually speech to my kids about the dangers of doing drugs. The best part is that with the internet I can show them what illegal drugs can do to the human body. Mind you that these boys have seen , countless hours of watching the Dragonball Z series, Kamen Rider, Sentai Series (that’s Power Rangers), Ultraman and Fullmetal Alchemist including an array of other action movies ranging from the entire Lord of The Rings trilogy to Godzilla and the Transformers movie series. Just to name a few.


And as my two sons, ages 11 and 12, are watching the images of people being transformed by the use of meth really put the fear into them so much so that one of them ran out of the room in fear of one particular image he saw. Proving once again I did a great job of driving the point home of how drugs can change a person’s life. Now if I can just get them to clean their room.

No comments: