Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2009

Suntory 2009 Summer commercial



The Suntory Beer Summer 2009 TV campaign kicked off last month with their south pacific paradise theme featuring Japanese comedian and actor George Tokoro with Japanese gravure idols Mikie Hara and Yukie Kawamura for the Suntory nama jug (big 350 and 500ml can) beer.

I researched countless video's of half naked Japanese women before I remembered my original purpose of looking for interesting things to post on my blog such as Suntory's new promotions. And those video's I've observed were very interesting. And as I continue my research, I promise to write down what my objectives are. As soon as I get around to remembering what I have to write down.

I had to take out the You Tube video's for it seems to have been slowing the blog site down a bit.

Now on with the research!!!


No comments: