Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bike Weekend

There is an old saying, Life is like a Dogsled Team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes. As I went to one of the stores I service today in Zebulon, NC, I had to drive behind a couple of guys on their motorcycle's. For at least 7 miles I had to look at one of these guys who needed a belt to keep his pants pulled up. The worst part was that he didn't wear underwear.

On the other hand the next biker had a girl with him. To be more accurate, a girl wearing a bikini top. As I entered Zebulon I found something even more interesting. There was a Bikefest event in town. As far as the eye could see, I had to look quick cause I was still driving, there were motorcycles everywhere. There were bikini girls, heavily tattooed guys, yuppie's, weekend bikers, people of all ages plus girls in bikini's. All in all, it looked like a good size croud was there. I took the picture as I drove by one area where the bikers were parked at.

No comments: